General Information, Terms & Conditions
- Payment Terms
- 50% deposit with purchase order, balance Net 30 with approved credit. If you have not
established credit with BUILD-A-CAP.COM, balance is due before order is shipped. Order
processing will begin upon receipt of required deposit
- BUILD-A-CAP.COM ships via Air unless other arrangements are made in advance. All orders are
FOB Portland, OR. Overnight shipping is available after order arrives in Portland.
- Drop Shipments
- BUILD-A-CAP.COM will ship to one location per order. Additional drop shipments are $4.00(A)
per location plus applicable freight charge. Minimum quantity per location is 12 pieces.
- BUILD-A-CAP.COM will make every effort to ship exact quantities requested. However, we
reserve the right of a 5% over or under variance on custom cap and visor orders. This
variance will be considered complete and billable.
- Pre-Production Proofs
- Pre-production proofs are recommended on all custom orders. If customer does not want a
proof, a signed waiver of proof is required. 3-4 days after receipt of art are necessary
for a proof image to be provided by BUILD-A-CAP.COM. The pre-production proof can be
shipped to client at a charge of $25 to be invoiced when proof is shipped and credited back
upon shipment of order.
- Production Time
- Normal production time is 30 days after approval of proof. Delivery to Portland is 30 days
via boat or 10 days via air. Shipping time after that depends on final destination. Please
contact BUILD-A-CAP.COM for total lead time.
- Rush Order/Dated Event
- Every effort will be made to meet requested dates. There are no rush charges.
BUILD-A-CAP.COM will not be responsible for not meeting a deadline use date for an event if
the deadline use date is not specified on the purchase order. Orders will not be accepted
for under 45 day delivery.
- Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization number provided by
BUILD-A-CAP.COM. All claims must be made in writing no later than 10 working days from
receipt of order. Inspect all shipments for accuracy immediately.
- Submit camera-ready art with clear concise instructions. Art that is not camera-ready may
require additional charges and may delay production. Art-work charges are $70.00 (A) per
hour. Exact duplication of logos and type styles cannot be guaranteed unless art submitted
is to size specifications. BUILD-A-CAP.COM will size art to best fit the area to be
embroidered. Customer supplied embroidery tapes should include specific instructions and
colors to be used.
- Once an order is in production, it cannot be cancelled. No cancellations will be accepted
unless submitted in writing and approved by BUILD-A-CAP.COM.
- Changes to an order already in progress may be made depending on the status of the order.
Customer will be billed for costs attributed to such changes. If additional production time
is needed due to changes, Customer must acknowledge in writing that they are aware of the
added production time.
- Copyright/Trademark Laws
- BUILD-A-CAP.COM assumes when artwork is submitted for producing an order, that the artwork
submitted is in full compliance with the laws governing copyrights and trademarks by the
company placing the order.